How to apply
How to apply as an exchange student?
- Check the cooperation agreement
Check if your institution has a mobility agreement with Admiral Makarov SUMIS in your field of study:
- Maritime studies
- International Transport Management
- Get nominated by your home institution
Your home university needs to nominate you by sending an e-mail to one of the exchange coordinators of Admiral Makarov SUMIS email@example.com
- Fill in the application form.
The application form should be completed, signed, scanned and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the following documents:
- Official Transcript of Records in English signed by the representative of your home institution
- Motivation letter
- Learning agreement
- Mind the deadlines for application:
April 20th 2017 for the autumn term 2017
October 20th 2017 for the spring term 2018
- Apply for housing
Exchange students can be nominated for housing through the exchange coordinators or directly through email@example.com
More information about housing can be found here.