The Technical Committee 032 “Water Transport”
The Technical Committee for Standardization TC 032 “Water Transport” was created in June, 2008 and is an association of concerned enterprises and organizations, representatives of executive authorities, which was created on a voluntary basis in order to organize and carry out works on national, regional and international standardization in the field of water transport. Currently, there are 29 member organizations in the TC "Water Transport", including:
- Federal bodies of executive powers and authorities and organizations of the subjects of the Russian Federation – 3
- scientific public associations – 5;
- leading fundamental research institutes – 1;
- leading academic institutions in the field of water transport - 3;
- industry associations, separate enterprises and organizations – 15;
- certification bodies -2.
Chairman of TC 032 is the rector of the Admiral Makarov State University of Maritime and Inland Shipping Sergey Baryshnikov.
Executive secretary of TC 032 is associate professor of Moscow State Academy of water transport and branch of Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Admiral Makarov State University of Maritime and Inland Shipping Aleksandr Zamolotchikov.
The aim of TC 032 is to implement Federal Law No. 162-FZ “On Standardization in the Russian Federation”, related legislative acts, adopted technical regulations, as well as to promote the efficiency of standardization at the national, interstate and international levels and in agreement with concerned parties.
In its activities, TC 032 is guided by the legislation of the Russian Federation, GOST R 1.1-2013, other fundamental national standards, standardization rules, recommendations for standardization, organizational and administrative documents of the national standardization body that apply to the activities of technical committees for standardization, as well as the Regulation on Technical Committee for Standardization “Water Transport” (TC 032), adopted by order of the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology dated from April 21, 2017 No. 842.
Basic tasks and functions of TC 032 “Water transport”:
- TС 032 solves the basic tasks specified in GOST R 1.1-2013 (paragraph 4.1.2)
- Besides basic tasks TC 032 solves following ones:
- examination execution of drafts code of rules and drafts technical regulations related to this sphere;
- participation in formation of documents lists in the sphere of standardization and as a result of which on the voluntary basis compliance with the requirements of technical regulations is ensured lists of documents in the field of standardization, which contain rules and methods of research (tests) and measurements necessary for the application and implementation of technical regulations and implementation of conformity assessment
- examination execution of drafts of standardization rules and drafts of standardization recommendations if they related to the TC 032 activities area.
- TC 032 performs its works specified in GOST R 1.1-2013 (part 6) during its activities.